- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1580 Balsam Way # 7, Milford, MI 483814 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,737 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 876 sqft
- Last sold: May 1989 for $55,000
- Finished basement, 351 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,737 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 80
- Parcel #: 1628200032
- Zillow Home ID: 24446370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1580 Balsam Way # 7
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48381, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.5% higher than in Milford Township, and 93.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48381 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48381 home values.
- 1620 Balsam Way # 8 Milford, MI$537K42.53,276
- 1540 Balsam Way # 6 Milford, MI$450K42.52,957
- 1700 Balsam Way Milford, MI$650K443,668
- 1700 Balsam Way # 10 Milford, MI$533K333,668
- 1565 Balsam Way Milford, MI$664K33.54,679
- 1565 Balsam Way Milford, MI$931K33.56,763
- 1660 Balsam Way # 9 Milford, MI$483K32.53,172
- 1500 Balsam Way Milford, MI$1.02M675,723
- 1565 Balsam Way # 19 Milford, MI$720K33.54,052
- 1635 Balsam Way # 17 Milford, MI$554K43.53,041
- 1500 Balsam Way # 5 Milford, MI$1.09M675,367
- 1615 Balsam Way # 18 Milford, MI$692K43.54,402
- 1615 Balsam Way Milford, MI$637K546,802
- 1740 Balsam Way # 11 Milford, MI$549K143,576
- 3220 Pine Cone Ct # 21 Milford, MI$589K343,938
- 3180 Pine Cone Ct # 20 Milford, MI$558K43.54,205
- 3734 N Shoreline Dr # 5 Milford, MI$688K454,793
- 1460 Balsam Way # 4 Milford, MI$656K43.53,756
- 3726 N Shoreline Dr # 4 Milford, MI$912K565,862
- 3726 N Shoreline Dr Milford, MI$1.17M575,862
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Ann L. Dolsen Elementary K-5 2.3 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292