- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 3,699 all time views
- HOA Fee: $42
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $540,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 570 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ NW Contemporary, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Community Features \ CCRs, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Living room location \ M, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,616 sqft
- Parcel #: 01033600004800
- Zillow Home ID: 72070505
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $442-687K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98012 home values will rise 7.5% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Seattle Hill-Silver Firs as a whole. Among 98012 homes, this home is valued 50.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% less than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98012 home values.
|15726 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$476K||4||2.5||2,947|
|15808 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$459K||4||2||2,702|
|15812 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$532K||4||3||3,280|
|15722 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$505K||4||2.5||3,279|
|15816 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$423K||4||2.5||2,506|
|15718 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$447K||3||2.5||2,702|
|15801 35th Dr SE Bothell, WA||$530K||5||2.5||3,034|
|15733 35th Dr SE Bothell, WA||$545K||5||2.5||3,269|
|15807 35th Dr SE Bothell, WA||$558K||5||2.5||3,254|
|15727 35th Dr SE Bothell, WA||$541K||5||2.5||3,242|
|15820 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$547K||4||3.5||3,612|
|15714 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$541K||4||3.5||3,487|
|15813 35th Dr SE Bothell, WA||$540K||5||2.5||3,056|
|3601 158th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$445K||3||2.5||2,702|
|15721 35th Dr SE Bothell, WA||$552K||4||2.5||3,159|
|15803 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$554K||4||3.5||3,612|
|15807 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$485K||4||2.5||3,065|
|15725 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$423K||4||2.5||2,506|
|15824 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$464K||4||2.5||2,947|
|15710 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$475K||4||2.5||2,947|
Nearby Schools in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!