- Built in 1982
- 126 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,747 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1,447/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $449
- MLS #: A1812280
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Security System
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Amenities: Marina
- Approval Information: Association Approval Required
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Outside Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Windows: Sliding
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Amenities: Child Play Area
- Equipment: Disposal
- Open Balcony
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Foyer Entry
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Front Exposure: South East
- Maintenance Includes: Roof Repairs
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Unit View: Bay
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Main Living Area: Entry Level
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Dining Description: Counter
- Master Bathroom Description: Combination Tub & Shower
- Section: 39
- Membership Purch Rqd: Yes
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Security Information: Garage Secured
- Water Access: None
- Dining Description: Formal Dining
- Unit Design: Stilt
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-39-041-1120
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,895 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 0141390411120
- Zillow Home ID: 43870253
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $715-972K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (207)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1581 Brickell Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.