15810 Sago Rd APT 5, Apple Valley, CA 923072 beds, 1.5 baths, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: Shared
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2118974583
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15810 Sago Road APT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92307, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% higher than in Apple Valley, and 68.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92307 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apple Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92307 home values.
Nearby Schools in Apple Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292