- Lot: 1.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 173 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $238,500
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 1427781
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 352 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Buildings \ "Barn", Appliance Connections \ "Hot Water Heater-Gas", Appliance Connections \ "Oven-Gas", Appliances Included \ "Dishwasher", Appliances Included \ "Microwave", Appliances Included \ "Refrigerator", Basement Description \ "None", Bedroom 2 \ "Level 1", Bedroom 2 \ "Walk-in Closet", Bedroom 3 \ "Level 1", Bedroom 3 \ "Walk-in Closet", City \ Sapulpa, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ "Central AC", Counter Top Material \ "Granite", County \ Creek, Den Desc \ "Bookcase", Den Desc \ "Level 1", Dining Room Description \ "Breakfast", Direction House Faces \ W, Energy Features \ "Insulated Doors", Energy Features \ "Insulated Windows", Exterior Features \ "Gutters", Exterior Features \ "Horse Permitted", Exterior Siding \ "Hardy Plank", Exterior Siding \ "Partial Brick", Exterior Siding \ "Stone", Fence \ "Chain Link", Fence \ "Partial", Flooring \ "Carpet", Flooring \ "Tile", Foundation \ "Slab", Garage Capacity \ 2, Garage Description \ "Attached", Garage Description \ "Elec Overhead Door", Grade School \ Lone Star, Hall Bath \ "Full Bath", Hall Bath \ "Separate Shower", Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ "Central", High School \ Sapulpa, Hot Water \ "Gas", Interior Features \ "Smoke Detector", Interior Fireplace Description \ "Gas Logs", Internet List \ Yes, Kitchen \ "Breakfast Nook", Kitchen \ "Eat-In", Kitchen \ "Level 1", Kitchen \ "Pantry", Living Room \ "Great Room", Lot Description \ "Cul De Sac", Lot Description \ "Mature Trees", Master/1st Bedroom \ "Level 1", Master/1st Bedroom \ "Private Bath", Master/1st Bedroom \ "Walk-in Closet", Oven Description \ "None", Patio/Deck \ "Covered Patio", Patio/Deck \ "Covered Porch", Pool on Premises \ "None", Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Range \ 11E, Range Description \ Single, Roof Material \ Asphalt / Fiberglass, School District \ Lone Star K-8 (54), Sewer \ Aerobic, Short Sale \ Yes, SqFt Source \ Court House, Status \ Active, Street Direction \ S, Street Type \ Street, Style \ Bungalow, Utility Connections Avail. \ "Electric", Utility Connections Avail. \ "Gas ", Utility Room \ "Inside", Utility Room \ "Level 1", Water Source \ "Rural", Windows \ "Vinyl", Year Built Source \ Court House, Zip Code \ 74066
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,095 sqft
- Parcel #: 333300001000001000
- Zillow Home ID: 21783630
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $128-281K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74066 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Sapulpa as a whole. Among 74066 homes, this home is 122.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% higher than in Sapulpa, and 61.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sapulpa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74066 home values.
|15815 S Mission St Sapulpa, OK||$133K||3||2||1,338|
|15853 S Mission St Sapulpa, OK||$127K||4||2||1,622|
|9349 W Southfork Rd Sapulpa, OK||$96K||3||2||1,116|
|9329 W Southfork Rd Sapulpa, OK||$205K||4||2||2,851|
|9387 W Southfork Rd Sapulpa, OK||$110K||3||1.5||1,402|
|15621 S 97th West Ave Sapulpa, OK||$190K||3||2||2,550|
|15810 S Mission St Sapulpa, OK||$126K||3||2||1,621|
|15854 S Mission St Sapulpa, OK||$99K||3||2||1,095|
|15812 S Mission St Sapulpa, OK||$98K||2||1||812|
|15818 S Mission St Sapulpa, OK||--||--||--||--|
|15749 S 97th West Ave Sapulpa, OK||$110K||2||1||1,184|
|15900 S Mission St Sapulpa, OK||$134K||3||2||1,726|
|9370 W Southfork Rd Sapulpa, OK||$96K||3||1.5||1,052|
|9408 W Southfork Rd Sapulpa, OK||$108K||3||1.5||1,338|
|15721 S 97th West Ave Sapulpa, OK||$118K||3||1||1,420|
|W Southfork Rd Sapulpa, OK||$115K||3||2||1,131|
|9330 W Southfork Rd Sapulpa, OK||$115K||3||2||1,131|
|9446 W Southfork Rd Sapulpa, OK||$128K||3||2||1,605|
|9565 W Southfork Rd Sapulpa, OK||$103K||3||1.5||1,084|
|9484 W Southfork Rd Sapulpa, OK||$108K||3||2||1,379|
Nearby Schools in Sapulpa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Lone Star Public School (assigned)PK-82.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!