15814 Aurora Lake Cir, Wimauma, FL 335982 beds, 2 baths, 1,321 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,321 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2118638190
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15814 Aurora Lake Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33598 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 76.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% greater than in Wimauma, and 131.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33598 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wimauma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33598 home values.
- Valencia Lakes$160K321,755
- Valencia Lakes$202K221,880
- Valencia Lakes$232K222,061
- Valencia Lakes$275K332,189
- Valencia Lakes$239K332,189
- Valencia Lakes$160K321,800
- Valencia Lakes--221,321
- Valencia Lakes$179K221,321
- Valencia Lakes$165K221,321
- Valencia Lakes$242K332,520
- Valencia Lakes$234K332,520
- Valencia Lakes$230K332,189
- Valencia Lakes$202K222,061
- Valencia Lakes$250K222,061
- Valencia Lakes$241K332,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!