- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,958 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Spanish, Architecture \ Territorial/Santa Fe, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Palomino, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ North Canyon, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Greenway Middle, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Condominium, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Built-Up, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ Two Common Walls, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Parcel #: 21440435
- Zillow Home ID: 71621396
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $82-134K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 60.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Phoenix, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!