15819 Vanowen StAPT 4, Van Nuys, CA 91406
Sold on 5/30/12: $140,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,138 sq ft
- Lot:1,742 sqft
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $140,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19963037
- Days on Zillow571
- Last Remodel Year1980
- Parcel #2224034069
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$220,467||$165K – $262K||-$3,241||$193||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,745/mo||$1.5K – $2K/mo||+$38||$1.53||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Sherman Oaks home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Sherman Oaks homes, this home is valued 52.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 63.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sherman Oaks market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 28.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sherman Oaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sherman Oaks home values.
Neighborhood for 15819 Vanowen Street APT 4
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Bassett Street Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.1 mi
- Birmingham Community Charter High (assigned) 8-12 1.6 mi
- William Mulholland Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.7 mi
- Valley School-Individual Train K-8 0.4 mi
- Cohasset Street Elementary K-5 0.8 mi
- Columbus Avenue School K-5 0.9 mi
- Pacific Ridge School 4-12 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005