- Lot: 2.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 112 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,743 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $525
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $378,000
- Price/sqft: $333
- MLS #: U7720739
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: City, Water
- Additional Rooms \ Breezeway, Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Other, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Card Entry, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Elevators, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Maintenance Free, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Storage, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Community Features \ Water Access, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Construction Status \ Completed, Disaster Mitigation \ Hurricane Shutters/Windows, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Tennis Courts - Private, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ Under Building Parking, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Furnished, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Wheelchair Accessible, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Flood Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Minimum Lease \ 3 Months, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Condominium, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pet Size \ Very Small (Under 15 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Property Description \ 1st Floor Multi-Story, Property Description \ Mid Rise, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Built Up, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Private Utilities, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Street Lights, Water Access \ Beach - Access Deeded, Water Access \ Beach - Public, Water Access \ Gulf/Ocean, Water Extras \ Seawall - Concrete, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed, Water Frontage \ Gulf/Ocean, Water View \ Beach, Water View \ Gulf/Ocean - Full
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 64
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 192915129360021103
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 47116416
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $310-813K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sand Key Civic Association home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Clearwater as a whole. Among Sand Key Civic Association homes, this home is 6.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sand Key Civic Association, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.8% less than in Clearwater, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sand Key Civic Association home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sand Key Civic Association home values.
|Other Units in this Building (55)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1582 Gulf Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.