15824 94th Ave NW, Stanwood, WA 982922 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $494,152
- Price/sqft: $196
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1242 sqft
- View: Mountain, Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,518 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 00394507101102
- Zillow Home ID: 38480114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15824 94th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98292, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Stanwood, and 79.2% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98292 home values.
- 15830 94th Ave NW Stanwood, WA$552K231,699
- 9409 158th St NW Stanwood, WA$418K222,506
- 15816 Marine Dr Stanwood, WA$207K21512
- 15910 94th Ave NW Stanwood, WA$719K32.52,776
- 15912 94th Ave NW Stanwood, WA$480K321,168
- 15928 94th Ave NW Stanwood, WA$918K243,178
- 9401 158th St NW Stanwood, WA$539K322,586
- 9714 158th Nw St Stanwood, WA$396K21791
- 16004 94th Ave NW Stanwood, WA$917K34.52,706
- 16010 94th Ave NW Stanwood, WA$716K221,883
- 9406 158th St NW Stanwood, WA$551K322,354
- 16020 Marine Dr NW Stanwood, WA$520K322,028
- 9712 158th St NW Stanwood, WA$412K31850
- 16028 94th Ave NW Stanwood, WA$685K22.52,590
- 9710 158th St NW Stanwood, WA$414K11600
- 15712 94th Ave NW Stanwood, WA$790K432,780
- 16104 94th Ave NW Stanwood, WA$782K43.53,676
- 9708 158th St NW Stanwood, WA$429K311,215
Nearby Schools in Stanwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292