- Built in 1992
- 112 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,279 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $530/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Oct 1999 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: A2112862
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: Association Approval Required
- Approval Information: Personal Interview Required
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Outside Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Parking Description: Guest Parking
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Security Information: Phone Entry
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Jog Path
- Amenities: Exterior Lighting
- Amenities: Child Play Area
- Approval Information: Application Fee Required
- Equipment: Disposal
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Lawn Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Upstairs
- Style: Townhouse Condo
- Water Access: Other
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Maintenance Includes: Roof Repairs
- Amenities: Other
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects Homestead Tax
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Dining Description: Counter
- Pet Restrictions: None
- Equipment: Burglar Alarm
- Other Interior Features
- Restrictions: No Lease 1st Year Owned
- Restrictions: Rv'S
- Front Exposure: South
- Security Information: Burglar Alarm
- Unit View: Lake
- Section: 16
- Geographic Area: Hollywood South West (3990;3190)
- Amenities: Golf Purchase Required
- Type of Contingencies: No Contingencies
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Equipment: Fuse Box
- Folio Number: 514016BA0140
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 514016BA0140
- Zillow Home ID: 43252354
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $183-270K.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% lower than in Pembroke Pines, and 116.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pembroke Pines.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 15895 SW 6th Pl|
Nearby Schools in Pembroke Pines
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.