15833 El Soneto Dr, Whittier, CA 906033 beds, 2 baths, 1,549 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 48 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $371
- MLS #: PW14141231
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,549 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 8234002001
- Zillow Home ID: 21466609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15833 El Soneto Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90603 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Whittier, and 53.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90603 home values.
- 15839 El Soneto Dr Whittier, CA$636K432,053
- 15825 El Soneto Dr Whittier, CA$579K321,814
- 15812 West Rd Whittier, CA$570K321,260
- 15820 West Rd Whittier, CA$591K321,585
- 15802 West Rd Whittier, CA$692K522,381
- 15834 El Soneto Dr Whittier, CA$603K421,930
- 15819 El Soneto Dr Whittier, CA$557K331,603
- 15822 El Soneto Dr Whittier, CA$561K431,652
- 9802 Santa Gertrudes Ave Whittier, CA$633K431,957
- 15847 El Soneto Dr Whittier, CA$569K321,485
- 15828 West Rd Whittier, CA$558K321,549
- 15812 El Soneto Dr Whittier, CA$561K321,549
- 9917 Mollyknoll Ave Whittier, CA$744K322,439
- 9812 Santa Gertrudes Ave Whittier, CA$685K442,515
- 15811 El Soneto Dr Whittier, CA$554K321,435
- 9925 Mollyknoll Ave Whittier, CA$580K321,577
- 15838 West Rd Whittier, CA$747K432,146
- 9935 Mollyknoll Ave Whittier, CA$566K321,590
- 15853 El Soneto Dr Whittier, CA$703K332,537
- 15804 El Soneto Dr Whittier, CA$567K421,836
Nearby Schools in Whittier
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292