1585 Old Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 190475 beds, 3 baths, 2,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 152 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 6362481
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,414 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2138069458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1585 Old Lincoln Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19047 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% less than in Middletown Township, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19047 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middletown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19047 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,683 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1605 Old Lincoln Hwy Langhorne, PA$166K311,472
- 625 Grand Ave Langhorne, PA$176K321,768
- 1623 Old Lincoln Hwy Langhorne, PA$167K211,089
- 632 Grand Ave Langhorne, PA$179K211,272
- 1639 Old Lincoln Hwy Langhorne, PA$382K53.53,828
- 626 Grand Ave Langhorne, PA$227K321,312
- 610 Ravine St Langhorne, PA$392K42.53,116
- 645 Orchard Ave Langhorne, PA$222K31.51,584
- 631 Orchard Ave Langhorne, PA$309K32.52,015
- 609 Grand Ave Langhorne, PA$366K322,159
- 681 Orchard Ave Langhorne, PA$208K321,026
- 610 Grand Ave Langhorne, PA$410K42.52,668
- 621 Orchard Ave Langhorne, PA$375K42.52,534
- 554 Ravine St Langhorne, PA$398K42.53,448
- 1477 Old Lincoln Hwy Langhorne, PA$330K42.52,633
- 549 Grand Ave Langhorne, PA$267K31.52,336
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.