- Lot: 13 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 101 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,693 all time views
- 56 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $179,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 07387081
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Basement \ Slab/None, Construction \ Aluminum/Vinyl, Construction \ Brick/Frame, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Laundry Location \ Other (See Remarks), Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,716 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R5071 303
- Zillow Home ID: 80164999
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30078 home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.2% rise for Snellville as a whole. Among 30078 homes, this home is 22.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30078, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.4% less than in Snellville, and 91.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30078 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Snellville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30078 home values.
|1595 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$185K||4||3||2,703|
|1575 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$172K||4||2.5||2,232|
|1605 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$196K||4||3||2,960|
|1555 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$191K||4||2.5||2,716|
|1615 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$183K||4||2.5||2,725|
|1610 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$205K||4||2.5||3,108|
|1615 Tuftstown Ct # NA Snellville, GA||$152K||5||2.5||--|
|1754 Pinehurst Rd Snellville, GA||$219K||3||2||2,298|
|2227 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$190K||4||3||2,716|
|1620 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$186K||4||3||2,716|
|2216 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$201K||4||3||2,716|
|2247 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$203K||4||3||2,960|
|2226 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$200K||4||2.5||2,703|
|1645 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$169K||4||2.5||2,232|
|2236 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$202K||4||3||2,693|
|2257 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$194K||4||2.5||2,536|
|1700 Pinehurst Rd Snellville, GA||$191K||3||2||2,098|
|1655 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$195K||4||3||2,960|
|1650 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$237K||5||4||3,700|
|2246 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$213K||4||2.5||2,716|
Nearby Schools in Snellville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.