A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 13 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 3,710 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $179,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Laundry Location \ Other (See Remarks), Laundry Type \ Room, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Style \ Traditional, Parking \ 2 Car, Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Heating Source \ Gas, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Basement \ Slab\None, Construction \ Brick\Frame, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,716 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R5071 303
- Zillow Home ID: 80164999
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30078 home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.2% rise for Snellville as a whole. Among 30078 homes, this home is valued 24.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30078, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.4% less than in Snellville, and 91.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30078 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Snellville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30078 home values.
|1595 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$187K||4||3||2,703|
|1575 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$173K||4||2.5||2,232|
|1605 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$197K||4||3||2,960|
|1555 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$193K||4||2.5||2,716|
|1615 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$184K||4||2.5||2,725|
|1610 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$207K||4||2.5||3,108|
|1615 Tuftstown Ct # NA Snellville, GA||$156K||5||2.5||--|
|1754 Pinehurst Rd Snellville, GA||$213K||3||2||2,298|
|2227 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$191K||4||3||2,716|
|1620 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$189K||4||3||2,716|
|2216 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$201K||4||3||2,716|
|2247 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$205K||4||3||2,960|
|2226 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$202K||4||2.5||2,703|
|1645 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$171K||4||2.5||2,232|
|2236 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$203K||4||3||2,693|
|2257 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$194K||4||2.5||2,536|
|1700 Pinehurst Rd Snellville, GA||$192K||3||2||2,098|
|1655 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$197K||4||3||2,960|
|1650 Tuftstown Ct Snellville, GA||$241K||5||4||3,700|
|2246 Carolina Wind Ct Snellville, GA||$217K||4||2.5||2,716|
Nearby Schools in Snellville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.