15855 Ilene St, Detroit, MI 482383 beds, 2 baths, 1,502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 72 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $25
- MLS #: 214046615
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,502 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 16040719
- Zillow Home ID: 88664731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15855 Ilene Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% less than in Detroit, and 310.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48238 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48238 home values.
- 15847 Ilene St Detroit, MI$61K--11,248
- 15863 Ilene St Detroit, MI$32K321,500
- 15871 Ilene St Detroit, MI$52K--1.51,277
- 15841 Ilene St Detroit, MI$58K311,220
- 15833 Ilene St Detroit, MI$68K--2.51,369
- 15877 Ilene St Detroit, MI$32K--11,295
- 15854 Griggs St Detroit, MI$32K311,360
- 15862 Griggs St Detroit, MI$51K------
- 15885 Ilene St Detroit, MI$25K311,200
- 15827 Ilene St Detroit, MI$51K--11,338
- 15891 Ilene St Detroit, MI$33K--11,214
- 15819 Ilene St Detroit, MI$50K311,370
- 15854 Ilene St Detroit, MI$60K--1.51,294
- 15846 Ilene St Detroit, MI$57K--1.51,374
- 15862 Ilene St Detroit, MI$55K--1.51,457
- 15840 Ilene St Detroit, MI$39K--11,314
- 15846 Griggs St Detroit, MI$33K--11,377
- 15832 Ilene St Detroit, MI$55K--11,338
- 15840 Griggs St Detroit, MI$33K--1.51,176
- 15811 Ilene St Detroit, MI$51K321,300
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292