1586 Nakoma Ct, Granite Falls, NC 286303 beds, 2 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 85 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $105,500
- Price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: 9575952
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 8.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 11 25 1 6
- Zillow Home ID: 70106752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1586 Nakoma Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28630, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 241.9% greater than in North Carolina, and 281.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28630 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Carolina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28630 home values.
- 1587 Nakoma Ct Granite Falls, NC--------
- 1263 Trinity Pl Granite Falls, NC$113K322,440
- 1590 Nakoma Ct Granite Falls, NC$109K321,050
- 1259 Trinity Pl Granite Falls, NC$97K321,222
- 1267 Trinity Pl Granite Falls, NC$112K321,794
- 1591 Nakoma Ct Granite Falls, NC--------
- 1283 Trinity Pl Granite Falls, NC$110K321,242
- 1279 Trinity Pl Granite Falls, NC$120K321,196
- 1291 Trinity Pl Granite Falls, NC$111K321,324
- 4905 Carpenter Rd Granite Falls, NC$189K311,873
- 1295 Trinity Pl Granite Falls, NC$112K321,200
- 1260 Trinity Pl Granite Falls, NC$101K321,100
- 1264 Trinity Pl Granite Falls, NC$103K321,100
- Trinity Pl NC$96K321,200
- 1256 Trinity Pl Granite Falls, NC$110K321,100
- 1270 Trinity Pl Granite Falls, NC$111K321,200
- 1252 Trinity Pl Granite Falls, NC$112K321,269
Nearby Schools in Caldwell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292