15860 Hartwell St, Detroit, MI 482275 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 10 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $13,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Living room, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22028729
- Zillow Home ID: 88171080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15860 Hartwell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 108.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.6% greater than in Detroit, and 464% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48227 home values.
- 15866 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$38K41956
- 15874 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$46K--21,412
- 15854 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$49K--11,412
- 15844 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$50K421,430
- 15838 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$40K--11,412
- 15880 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$49K--11,412
- 15830 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$48K--21,412
- 15867 Snowden St Detroit, MI$56K311,000
- 15888 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$44K41956
- 15857 Snowden St Detroit, MI$54K--11,122
- 15851 Snowden St Detroit, MI$54K311,124
- 15873 Snowden St Detroit, MI$50K--11,368
- 15879 Snowden St Detroit, MI$41K--11,368
- 15896 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$43K--21,423
- 15845 Snowden St Detroit, MI$15K3--1,304
- 15824 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$54K--11,130
- 15887 Snowden St Detroit, MI$37K311,500
- 15839 Snowden St Detroit, MI$53K--11,116
- 15867 Snowden St # 0 Detroit, MI--311,000
- 15816 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$33K311,135
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292