1588 N Hill Ave, Pasadena, CA 911045 beds, 4 baths, 2,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- 593 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $699,000
- Price/sqft: $466
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,136 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 5850018003
- Zillow Home ID: 20920225
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1588 N Hill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in Pasadena, and 74% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Central home values.
- 1582 N Hill Ave Pasadena, CA$655K32972
- 1598 N Hill Ave Pasadena, CA$658K311,337
- 1432 E Elizabeth St Pasadena, CA$513K21755
- 1570 N Hill Ave Pasadena, CA$691K521,636
- 1440 E Elizabeth St Pasadena, CA$411K11732
- 1562 N Hill Ave Pasadena, CA$830K442,178
- N Hill Ave Pasadena, CA$870K422,250
- 1591 Wesley Ave Pasadena, CA$932K742,969
- 1612 N Hill Ave Pasadena, CA$1.08M512,616
- 1581 Wesley Ave Pasadena, CA$783K422,101
- 1558 N Hill Ave Pasadena, CA$937K442,294
- 1575 Wesley Ave Pasadena, CA$768K421,721
- 1433 E Elizabeth St Pasadena, CA$797K321,524
- 1454 E Elizabeth St Pasadena, CA$555K211,008
- 1569 Wesley Ave Pasadena, CA--------
- 1437 E Elizabeth St Pasadena, CA$576K31830
- 1599 N Hill Ave Pasadena, CA$583K211,067
- 1548 N Hill Ave Pasadena, CA$889K322,053
- 1630 N Hill Ave Pasadena, CA$694K321,594
- 1559 Wesley Ave Pasadena, CA$557K21988
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.