1588 Palomino Dr, Aurora, IL 605024 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,225 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,225 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0707212011
- Zillow Home ID: 4500270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1588 Palomino Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Aurora market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Aurora, and 853.7% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60502 home values.
- 1578 Palomino Dr Aurora, IL$395K32.52,590
- 1598 Palomino Dr Aurora, IL$436K42.52,938
- 1568 Palomino Dr Aurora, IL$501K453,174
- 1608 Palomino Dr Aurora, IL$353K42.52,581
- 2751 Shetland Ln Aurora, IL$360K42.52,335
- 1587 Palomino Dr Aurora, IL$394K42.52,916
- 2741 Shetland Ln Aurora, IL$362K42.52,424
- 1597 Palomino Dr Aurora, IL$354K42.52,775
- 1577 Palomino Dr Aurora, IL$375K42.52,742
- 1567 Palomino Dr Aurora, IL$356K32.52,393
- 1613 Palomino Dr Aurora, IL$498K44.52,700
- 2765 Clara Ave Aurora, IL$402K42.52,699
- 2775 Clara Ave Aurora, IL$433K42.52,632
- 2762 Shetland Ln Aurora, IL$402K432,467
- 2752 Shetland Ln Aurora, IL$425K42.52,953
- 2755 Clara Ave Aurora, IL$412K42.52,686
- 1635 Palomino Dr Aurora, IL$378K42.52,941
- 2742 Shetland Ln Aurora, IL$388K42.52,699
- 2731 Shetland Ln Aurora, IL$341K322,329
- 2785 Clara Ave Aurora, IL$446K443,017
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!