15889 Preston Rd APT 1004, Dallas, TX 752482 beds, 2 baths, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Â» Fitness Center
Â» Picnic Area
Â» School Bus Pickup
Â» Access Gates
Â» Fenced Community
Â» Laundry Rooms
Â» Private Washer / Dryer (Public Coin Washer/Dryer is Also available at the club house)
Â» Dishwasher / Refrigerator
Â» Walk-in Closet
Â» Ceiling Fans
Â» Pet Friendly
Â» Big private Patio (Golf course / Creek View)
Â» Ground Level.
Â» 2 Seperated Master Bedroom.
Residents attend Junkins elementary school, Walker middle school and W.T. White high school.
Nice, Upscale, Quite, classy Neighborhood. Right beside Preston Country Club Golf Course.
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Assisted Living Community
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- CABLE TV AVAILABLE, SPRINKLER SYSTEM, SMOKE DETECTOR
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2126249900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15889 Preston Road APT 1004
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Far North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.4% lower than in Dallas, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
- 15889 Preston Rd APT 2065 Dallas, TX$141K----748
- 15889 Preston Rd APT 2058 Dallas, TX$141K----748
- 15889 Preston Rd APT 2057 Dallas, TX$141K----748
- 15805 Blue Fire Ct Dallas, TX$534K433,654
- 6005 Calm Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$454K43.53,228
- 15807 Blue Fire Ct Dallas, TX$472K433,126
- 15803 Blue Fire Ct Dallas, TX$537K43.53,594
- 6007 Calm Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$491K433,510
- 15809 Blue Fire Ct Dallas, TX$400K443,093
- 6009 Calm Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$477K32.52,592
- 15889 Preston Rd APT 1014 Dallas, TX$75K11748
- 15889 Preston Rd APT 1001 Dallas, TX$77K------
- 5981 Arapaho Rd APT 207 Dallas, TX$124K221,205
- 15808 Blue Fire Ct Dallas, TX$510K53.54,080
- 5817 Copperwood Ln APT 1123 Dallas, TX$67K--1611
- 5817 Copperwood Ln APT 1124 Dallas, TX$68K--1611
- 5817 Copperwood Ln APT 2124 Dallas, TX$67K--1611
- 15804 Blue Fire Ct Dallas, TX$517K43.53,553
- 5811 Copperwood Ln APT 1121 Dallas, TX$99K211,109
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!