A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $284-403K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 3 full, 1 half
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- All time views: 2,424
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $322,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Eating Area: Pantry
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 0-25%
- Exterior: Brick
- Mandatory Fee Paid: Annually
- Optional Level Below Grade: Daylight Window Basement
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Pool
- Sq Ft Source: Builder
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Appliances: MicroHood
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Cook Top Electric
- Utility Options: High Speed Internet Avail
- Appliances: Oven Double
- Utility Options: Gas Connected
- Utility Options: Cable Available
- Interior: Walk In Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Double Sinks
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Interior: Window Vinyl
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Common Area
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Shower Stall
- Interior: Wood Work Stained
- Interior: Ceiling Tray
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Porch: Covered Porch
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Breakfast Room
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Concrete
- Foundation: Basement Poured Concrete
- Fireplace Description: Gas Log Fireplace
- Eating Area: Center Island
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Full Rear
- Fireplace Description: Family Room Fireplace
- Garage Parking Other: Garage Door Opener
- Porch: Open Porch
- Exterior: Composition Siding Cement
- Equipment: Security Alarm Monitored
- Exterior Amenities: Outdoor Fire Pit
- Lot Information: Trees Small
- Master Bedroom Description: Garden Tub
- Ownership Interest Types: MandatoryFee
- Tax Exemption: See Remarks
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 4,298 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2137684932
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Noblesville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.