159 61st St, Niagara Falls, NY 143043 beds, 2 baths, 1,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A stone's throw from the mighty Niagara River, Grand Island, local shopping, dining and mass transport system. A short drive to Buffalo, Niagara Falls New York and Canada.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $16,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- POSSIBLE OWNER FINANCING!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,134 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2911001600730001040000
- Zillow Home ID: 31449470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 159 61st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14304, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% lower than in Niagara Falls, and 80.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14304 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,127 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1934
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 161 61st St Niagara Falls, NY$72K311,152
- 185 61st St Niagara Falls, NY$67K31960
- 151 61st St Niagara Falls, NY$46K311,248
- 165 61st St Niagara Falls, NY$63K311,177
- 195 61st St Niagara Falls, NY$47K21800
- 199 61st St Niagara Falls, NY$61K31992
- 145 61st St Niagara Falls, NY$49K311,001
- 169 61st St Niagara Falls, NY$49K411,288
- 180 61st St Niagara Falls, NY--------
- 162 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY$58K21748
- 170 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY$56K31740
- 173 61st St Niagara Falls, NY$55K311,124
- 202 61st St Niagara Falls, NY--------
- 174 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY$70K31.5990
- 156 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY$73K421,848
- 154 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY$67K31904
- 139 61st St Niagara Falls, NY$66K321,232
- 177 61st St Niagara Falls, NY$38K21748
- 210 61st St Niagara Falls, NY$52K311,224
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292