- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,262 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- Finished basement, 456 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Slab, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, FOUNDATION \ Slab, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0007 B:0000 L:114
- Zillow Home ID: 56142644
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $148-280K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01375 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Sunderland as a whole. Among 01375 homes, this home is valued 19.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01375, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% less than in Sunderland, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01375 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunderland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01375 home values.
|153 Amherst Rd Sunderland, MA||$219K||4||2||1,596|
|134 Old Amherst Rd Sunderland, MA||$214K||3||1||1,002|
|131 Old Amherst Rd Sunderland, MA||$215K||2||2||920|
|127 Old Amherst Rd Sunderland, MA||$191K||2||1||936|
|135 Old Amherst Rd Sunderland, MA||$194K||3||1.5||1,056|
|136 Old Amherst Rd Sunderland, MA||$243K||3||2||1,751|
|207 N Silver Ln Sunderland, MA||$225K||3||2||1,820|
|122 Old Amherst Rd Sunderland, MA||$213K||4||2||1,413|
|242 N Silver Ln Sunderland, MA||$205K||3||1||1,588|
|262 N Silver Ln Sunderland, MA||$294K||3||2.5||1,970|
|292 N Silver Ln Sunderland, MA||$280K||3||2.5||1,785|
|121 Old Amherst Rd Sunderland, MA||$212K||3||2||1,890|
|250 N Silver Ln Sunderland, MA||$204K||3||2||1,526|
|141 Old Amherst Rd Sunderland, MA||$237K||3||2||1,425|
|140 Old Amherst Rd Sunderland, MA||$205K||2||1||1,160|
|146 Old Amherst Rd Sunderland, MA||$204K||3||1||1,001|
|233 N Silver Ln Sunderland, MA||$331K||3||2||2,720|
|256 N Silver Ln Sunderland, MA||$162K||2||1||814|
|243 Amherst Rd Sunderland, MA||$241K||3||2||1,876|
|232 N Silver Ln Sunderland, MA||$207K||3||1||1,748|
Nearby Schools in Sunderland
PK-6 & ungraded0.5 mi
7-12 & ungraded2.8 mi
7-12 & ungraded5.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!