A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,830 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $224,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $208
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,079 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: M:0T-06 B:0000 L:0011
- Zillow Home ID: 55987749
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $147-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts Providence Metro home values will rise 0.8% next year. Among 02720 homes, this home is valued 14.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 58% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% lower than in Fall River, and 27.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Bliss St Fall River, MA||$197K||4||1||1,203|
|147 Bliss St Fall River, MA||$197K||3||1||1,642|
|1528 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$238K||3||1.5||2,304|
|208 Jones St Fall River, MA||$160K||2||1||909|
|1516 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$214K||2||1||1,332|
|1510 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$260K||4||3||2,198|
|196 Jones St Fall River, MA||$131K||2||1||536|
|156 Bliss St Fall River, MA||$200K||2||1.5||1,220|
|148 Bliss St Fall River, MA||$212K||2||1||1,232|
|135 Bliss St Fall River, MA||$193K||3||2||1,046|
|168 Bliss St Fall River, MA||$169K||2||1||1,024|
|140 Bliss St Fall River, MA||$200K||3||1.5||1,731|
|184 Jones St Fall River, MA||$235K||3||2||2,254|
|121 Bliss St Fall River, MA||$203K||3||1||1,144|
|130 Bliss St Fall River, MA||$203K||3||2||1,567|
|139 Montgomery St Fall River, MA||$258K||3||2||1,501|
|203 Jones St Fall River, MA||$235K||1||2||1,788|
|176 Jones St Fall River, MA||$232K||6||2||2,237|
|115 Montgomery St Fall River, MA||$234K||3||1.5||2,133|
|1554 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$242K||3||1.5||1,821|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!