A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $107-175K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- All time views: 4,440
- Heating: Other, Stove
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $149,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $121
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 460 sqft
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Off street
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Range
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Fuel Tank Description: Non Applicable
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Hot Water Fuel: Electric
- Basement Type: Fully Finished
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Last Status: Active
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Water Sewer Lien: Neither
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Exterior Siding: Vertical
- Laundry Room Info: Lower Level
- Area Num: Waterbury
- Neighborhood: Waterbury (114)
- Fuel Type: Other
- Style: Raised Ranch
- Last Change Type: Deposit - Continue To Show
- Park Garage Type: Reserved
- Lot Description: Treed
- Mill Rate: 58.2200
- Cooling System: Wall Unit
- Listing Type: Lease Listing Agreement
- Listing Type Description: Full Service
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Status: Deposit - Continue To Show
- Heat Type: Electric
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,236 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0023 B:1001 L:0020
- Zillow Home ID: 58006286
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.