159 Kimball Rd, Amesbury, MA 019134 beds, 4 baths, 2,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 159 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $95,500
- Price/sqft: $36
- MLS #: 71673314
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Second Master Bedroom, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,680 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: M:32 B:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 56903377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 159 Kimball Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01913 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 56.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
- 161 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$253K311,792
- 157 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$291K332,564
- 163 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$213K11666
- 165 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$272K41.51,792
- 167 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$217K311,157
- 169 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$195K21309
- 171 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$272K31.51,547
- 155 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$476K32.52,356
- 173 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$434K32.52,211
- 153 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$503K33.52,368
- 152 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$473K42.52,363
- 175 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$273K31.51,080
- 151 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$502K32.52,292
- 147 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$443K32.52,750
- 149 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$496K32.52,466
- 177 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$338K211,764
- 150 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$484K422,886
- 148 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$422K42.52,468
- 6 Meadowbrook Rd Amesbury, MA$567K------
- 145 Kimball Rd Amesbury, MA$416K32.52,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!