159 Main St, Somerset, MA 027265 beds, 5 baths, 6,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 100 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $1
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 71681180
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Park,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks),ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks),EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Barn,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated,GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hydro Air,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOT_WATER \ Tankless,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s),PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Wood Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 4.0
- Floor size: 6,313 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0D2 L:0119
- Zillow Home ID: 56880811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 159 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02726 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% greater than in Somerset, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02726 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02726 home values.
- 143 Main St Somerset, MA$440K63.54,074
- 174 Main St Somerset, MA$248K411,144
- 184 Main St Somerset, MA$333K42.51,630
- 194 Main St Somerset, MA$232K21930
- 107 Main St Somerset, MA$452K53.54,272
- 104 Main St Somerset, MA$371K331,783
- 197 Main St Somerset, MA$221K622,560
- 93 Main St Somerset, MA$466K533,560
- 82 Poplar St Somerset, MA$261K532,876
- 35 Pierce Ln Somerset, MA$206K522,106
- 47 Pierce Ln Somerset, MA$217K41.51,800
- 31 Cherry St Somerset, MA$252K41.51,599
- 63 Pierce Ln Somerset, MA$243K321,238
- 200 Main St Somerset, MA$387K311,300
- 35 Cherry St Somerset, MA$202K43.52,160
- 12 South St Somerset, MA$336K31.51,884
- 11 South St Somerset, MA$241K432,028
- 150 Poplar St Somerset, MA$322K321,988
- 232 Main St Somerset, MA$244K31.51,060
- 29 South St Somerset, MA$190K421,936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292