159 Old Orchard Dr, Los Gatos, CA 950324 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Lovely home with a wonderful floor-plan is located on a beautiful tree lined street at the base of the foothills.
Clean, Open, Dramatic Lines, Spacious 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom with 2,325+/-sf of living space on a 10,209+/-sf lot.
Step down Living room with double height cathedral ceilings and windows , beautiful hardwood floors and fireplace.
Adjacent formal dining room with hardwood floor overlooks the Living room with lots of natural light.
Master bedroom with Berber carpet and tiled garden style tub with separate shower.
Updated kitchen with tile floor, gas cook top range, double ovens and eat in kitchen.
Family room with Berber carpet , brick fireplace and wet bar has Charming French doors lead you to a lovely.
terrace with ample space for outdoor dining and large backyard.
Private fenced backyard and cement patio with lawn area perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Additional features: Fresh custom interior and exterior paint, Indoor laundry, 2-car garage, Attic for storage.
50K Foundation work done with transferable warranty, Newly installed lawn and sprinklers front and back.
Wonderful Schools: Noddin Elementary, Union Middle and Leigh High School.
Virtual Tour available at www.159OldOrchard.com.
The main attraction is Belgatos Park (330 Belgatos Lane, Los Gatos), which offers a few entrances. Like most parks, Belgatos has a playground, picnic areas, large grassy areas for frisbee throwing and other games, and benches. There are also public restrooms and plenty of parking. There is approximately 17 acres plus connections to huge open space preserves and trails as well (those being the Heinz Open Space Preserve and the Santa Rosa Open Space Preserve, accessed from either the top of Harwood Road or off Santa Rosa Drive or Madera along the ridge of the hill).
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $1,065,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 544 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,325 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 52723002
- Zillow Home ID: 19747313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 159 Old Orchard Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Los Gatos, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95032 home values.
- 155 Old Orchard Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.41M52.52,736
- 163 Old Orchard Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.94M432,959
- 255 Belblossom Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.15M42.52,352
- 249 Belblossom Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.31M321,878
- 151 Old Orchard Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.39M332,283
- 259 Belblossom Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.27M432,239
- 164 Westhill Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.2M432,771
- 174 Westhill Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.39M32.52,065
- 152 Old Orchard Dr Los Gatos, CA$2.15M42.54,101
- 148 Old Orchard Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.51M42.52,498
- 261 Belblossom Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.24M422,333
- 147 Old Orchard Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.26M42.52,379
- 171 Westhill Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.97M43.52,949
- 167 Westhill Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.73M42.52,659
- 140 Old Orchard Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.39M42.52,167
- 160 Westhill Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.65M432,747
- 263 Belblossom Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.22M422,275
- 143 Old Orchard Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.27M42.52,260
- 163 Westhill Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.92M42.52,870
- 252 Belblossom Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.28M42.52,104
Nearby Schools in Los Gatos
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292