159 South St APT 2R, Boston, MA 021302 beds, 1 bath, 813 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $299,000
- Price/sqft: $368
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Unit Control,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Low-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 813 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: W:11 P:03317 S:008
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 71488612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 159 South Street APT 2R
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% less than in Boston, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292