1590 Burr Oak CtAPT D, Wheaton, IL 60189
Sold on 3/8/13: $108,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:965 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $108,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Days on Zillow364
- Elementary SchoolMADISON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco
- Garage Size220
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- School District200
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4446381
- High SchoolWHEATON WARRENVILLE SOUTH H S
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolEDISON MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Parcel #0519310031
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$115,148||$109K – $124K||+$620||$119||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,241/mo||$1K – $1.5K/mo||-$12||$1.29||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 60189 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Wheaton as a whole. Among 60189 homes, this home is valued 65% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60189 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.4% less than in Wheaton, and 257.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60189 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wheaton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60189 home values.
Neighborhood for 1590 Burr Oak Court APT D
Nearby Schools in Wheaton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005