1590 Gately Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322253 beds, 3 baths, 4,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
MOTIVATED SELLERS! PRICED BELOW ZILLOW AND TRULIA ESTIMATES! $88 PER SQUARE FOOT! Large, well maintained tri-level, perfect for families, hobbyists or people who miss their basements! You can easily entertain large groups in this 4000+ sq. ft. house on 1-acre of land. Enjoy the quiet seclusion of the wooded lot, your own park in the city. Minutes to Mayport NAS & the beaches.
We have raised our family here and are ready for the next family to take over in this stable and friendly neighborhood. The house is close to the Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve and Fort Caroline National Memorial. Handy to the Wonderwood Expressway, easy access to I-295 and 25 minutes to downtown Jacksonville.
The fully fenced lot has a gate across the driveway for the safety of your active children or pets. The lot is fully irrigated and lawn service is paid through December 2014. The home has three bedrooms, three full baths, formal living and dining, updated kitchen, two large family rooms one with a brick fireplace, large laundry, extra office or storage room and a 750sf screened porch/Florida Room with built in grill and ceiling fans.
The kitchen has updated granite counters, tile floors, and solid oak cabinets with all the extras. The kitchen also includes a granite island with eating area and Jenn-Air downdraft cook top plus a large breakfast area. The Master retreat includes a built-in library, bay window overlooking the beautiful front yard, updated master closet and en-suite bath with double vanities, jetted tub and separate shower. Large second and third bedrooms have two closets each and access to bath with double vanities and tub/shower.
Updated energy efficient mechanicals. Large 8-vehicle carport with a detached garage and workshop (window AC included). Plenty of parking for boats or RVs. Additional storage with large floored and lit attic and 12 x 24 electrified storage building. All appliances are included, plus a central vacuum, alarm system, washer/dryer and chest freezer. All rooms are freshly painted with neutral colors, smooth ceilings and all window treatments are included. Ceiling fans in most rooms. New carpet also in foyer, stairs and bedrooms, tile and wood floors in remainder of house.
Call or email for an appointment to see this beauty. We are offering a 3% commission to buyer?s agents.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 2 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 1990 for $140,500
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 8 spaces, 480 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Granite countertops, abundant storage, central vacuum.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,040 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 379
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 1621081050
- Zillow Home ID: 44589115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1590 Gately Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Caroline Shores, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% lower than in Jacksonville, and 100.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Fort Caroline Shores home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Caroline Shores home values.
- 12475 Mt Plsnt Woods Dr Jacksonville, FL$251K432,274
- 1600 Gately Rd Jacksonville, FL$317K322,224
- 1596 Gately Rd Jacksonville, FL$306K32.51,996
- 1486 Gately Rd Jacksonville, FL$187K32.52,086
- 1580 Gately Rd Jacksonville, FL$296K42.52,744
- 1478 Gately Rd Jacksonville, FL$335K32.52,424
- 1606 Mariah Ann Ct Jacksonville, FL$234K422,488
- 1620 Gately Rd Jacksonville, FL$255K332,772
- 1591 Gately Rd Jacksonville, FL$438K53.53,565
- 1647 Bearskin Ln Jacksonville, FL$272K321,996
- 1614 Mariah Ann Ct Jacksonville, FL$196K321,874
- 1655 Bearskin Ln Jacksonville, FL$205K422,164
- 12369 Gately Ridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$238K432,233
- 12363 Gately Ridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$250K432,178
- 1463 Gately Rd Jacksonville, FL$174K321,857
- 12375 Gately Ridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$284K432,574
- 12357 Gately Ridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$226K421,966
- 1658 Powderhorn Ct Jacksonville, FL$175K421,980
- 1622 Mariah Ann Ct Jacksonville, FL$226K322,200
- 1639 Bearskin Ln Jacksonville, FL$210K322,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.