1590 Little Raven St, Denver, CO 802021 bed, 1 bath, 875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Located in the heart of the city of Denver, Riverfront Tower in Riverfront Park is one of the most sought areas in all of Downtown. With trendy shops, hip restaurants, nightlife, entertainment, cultural performances, parks and more, this convenient location is close to everything on offer including the 16th Street Mall, Coors Field, Lodo, Museum of Contemporary Art, Union Station, Light Rail and Confluence and Commons Park is right out your front door!
Make the most of glamorous metropolitan living and refuge in your personal retreat area, complimented by dramatic views of the surrounding city and Rocky Mountains.
This 1,600 square feet, prestigious loft home is designed to entertain the most discerning of guests with its spacious layout and gourmet kitchen. Sleek kitchen features include custom 42"cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar, convection oven and stainless steel.
The grand master suite offers a huge walk in closet with an abundantly spacious 5 piece bath. Study could be used as a second bedroom. Second bathroom is lavishly appointed and features a free standing vanity.
The floor to ceiling windows and covered balcony overlook stunning 25 acre Commons Park, with its river, trails, mountain views and inspiring sunsets. A large, private storage room provides extra space for your needs.
Rest assured with security and on-site management that will protect the integrity, identity and desirability of the Riverfront Tower building. With access to a full-time concierge service, Riverfront Tower is set apart from most other urban neighborhoods. The concierge service provides convenience, saves time and is available on a full time basis. Enjoy membership at the Riverfront Park Athletic Club with its fully equipped fitness center. In house business facilities are also available.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- WiFi - Free
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 875 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0233213082082
- Zillow Home ID: 58685058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1590 Little Raven Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Union Station market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.5% less than in Denver, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Union Station home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Union Station home values.
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 905 Denver, CO$518K121,270
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 304 Denver, CO$349K11811
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 305 Denver, CO$354K11811
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 903 Denver, CO$1.11M332,247
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 306 Denver, CO$349K--1811
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 405 Denver, CO$333K11811
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 301 Denver, CO$1.36M22.52,834
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 406 Denver, CO$353K--1811
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 302 Denver, CO$1.22M232,484
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 303 Denver, CO$1.03M232,108
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 601 Denver, CO$1.49M222,632
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 307 Denver, CO$1.4M33.52,835
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 505 Denver, CO$611K121,248
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 308 Denver, CO$554K221,600
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 401 Denver, CO$1.35M232,834
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 403 Denver, CO$447K11850
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 409 Denver, CO$514K11.51,306
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 408 Denver, CO$1.37M33.52,832
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 501 Denver, CO$1.56M22.52,632
- 1590 Little Raven St UNIT 502 Denver, CO$1.19M232,449
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.