15900 Viking Rd, Noble, OK 730683 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 166 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Feb 1994 for $5,500
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: 270192
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R0070677
- Zillow Home ID: 79755128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15900 Viking Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73068 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3300% higher than in Cleveland, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73068 home values.
- 15901 Mountain View Dr Noble, OK$98K221,568
- 15901 Viking Rd Noble, OK$71K32924
- 15951 Viking Rd Noble, OK$69K321,216
- 15713 Viking Rd Noble, OK$69K321,216
- 16000 Viking Rd Noble, OK$68K321,216
- Mountain View Dr Noble, OK$73K--1951
- 15850 Mountain View Dr Noble, OK$73K321,264
- 6509 192nd Ave SE # 1 Noble, OK$171K422,240
- 16001 Viking Rd Noble, OK$63K321,064
- Rr 1 Noble, OK--------
- 15800 Mountain View Dr Noble, OK$107K321,860
- 6500 160th St Noble, OK$61K21672
- 15703 Viking Rd Noble, OK$74K421,270
- 15751 Mountain View Dr Noble, OK$73K321,344
- 15700 Viking Rd Noble, OK$95K321,500
- 6464 162nd St Noble, OK$116K221,680
- 15701 Viking Rd Noble, OK$66K321,078
- 16101 Viking Rd Noble, OK$74K321,368
- 15700 Viking Rd Noble, OK$83K211,224
- 15701 Mountain View Dr Noble, OK$73K--1951
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292