- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15902 Danboro Ct, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 5 baths, 4,308 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $605,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 736 sqft
- Sports Court
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,308 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 0347580576
- Zillow Home ID: 44926740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15902 Danboro Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Palms, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.3% lower than in Tampa, and 75.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
- 15904 Danboro Ct Tampa, FL$551K534,560
- 15901 Danboro Ct Tampa, FL$578K543,779
- 6607 Stonington Dr N Tampa, FL$539K533,404
- 6605 Stonington Dr N Tampa, FL$459K333,365
- 15903 Danboro Ct Tampa, FL$450K43.53,601
- 15905 Danboro Ct Tampa, FL$551K53.54,037
- 6603 Stonington Dr N Tampa, FL$619K543,734
- 15705 Richboro Ct Tampa, FL$663K53.54,710
- 15704 Richboro Ct Tampa, FL$650K43.53,869
- 6606 Stonington Dr N Tampa, FL$466K44.53,269
- 6614 Stonington Dr N Tampa, FL$492K432,816
- 15703 Richboro Ct Tampa, FL$842K86.56,560
- 6604 Stonington Dr N Tampa, FL$424K433,424
- 15704 Mifflin Ct Tampa, FL$628K54.54,293
- 15705 Mifflin Ct Tampa, FL$705K55.55,746
- 15702 Richboro Ct Tampa, FL$645K445,556
- 6619 Stonington Dr N Tampa, FL$505K433,401
- 6602 Stonington Dr N Tampa, FL$473K543,057
- 6616 Stonington Dr N Tampa, FL$411K43.53,222
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292