15911 Glenwood Rd SW, Port Orchard, WA 983673 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,663 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 654 days on Zillow
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2007 for $492,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 427748
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 880 sqft
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,663 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 09220130232007
- Zillow Home ID: 23400422
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15911 Glenwood Road Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98367 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% lower than in Port Orchard, and 44.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98367 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Orchard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98367 home values.
- 15999 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$431K--3.52,116
- 15889 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$380K322,281
- 15927 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$352K33.53,100
- 15895 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$159K311,680
- 15931 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$560K42.53,354
- 15933 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$264K32.51,837
- 155th Street Ct NW WA--------
- 15913 118th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$169K211,296
- 118th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA--------
- 15871 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$361K321,292
- 15703 118th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$354K21.751,927
- 15853 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$264K32.51,749
- 15909 118th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$248K311,360
- 15633 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$205K31.51,182
- 15393 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$226K11870
- 2592 SW Daffodil St Port Orchard, WA$485K332,520
- 15791 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$206K21.51,444
- 15497 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$159K311,211
- 11503 155th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$783K32.53,356
- 15461 Glenwood Rd SW Port Orchard, WA$299K32.51,948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!