- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15912 Halsey Rd, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 2 baths, 2,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $235,000
- Parking: 589 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,102 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0347581286
- Zillow Home ID: 44926946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15912 Halsey Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Palms, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.3% lower than in Tampa, and 185.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
- 15910 Halsey Rd Tampa, FL$246K432,224
- 15914 Halsey Rd Tampa, FL$266K432,224
- Halsey Rd Tampa, FL$231K32.52,123
- 15908 Halsey Rd Tampa, FL$233K32.52,105
- 15916 Halsey Rd Tampa, FL$231K32.52,123
- 6201 Farthing St Tampa, FL$245K32.52,140
- 6202 Farthing St Tampa, FL$235K32.52,062
- 15906 Halsey Rd Tampa, FL$246K32.52,095
- 6202 Chauncy St Tampa, FL$296K432,322
- 6203 Farthing St Tampa, FL$238K432,213
- 6204 Farthing St Tampa, FL$266K432,224
- 15904 Halsey Rd Tampa, FL$249K32.52,076
- 6204 Chauncy St Tampa, FL$253K32.52,062
- 6205 Farthing St Tampa, FL$235K42.52,106
- 6206 Farthing St Tampa, FL$299K432,688
- 6206 Chauncy St Tampa, FL$234K332,213
- 15902 Halsey Rd Tampa, FL$252K422,101
- 6201 Chauncy St Tampa, FL$235K32.52,264
- 6207 Farthing St Tampa, FL$237K32.52,044
- 6203 Chauncy St Tampa, FL$259K432,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!