15914 Green Rd, Harvard, IL 600333 beds, 3 baths, 2,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $192,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,548 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0703200010
- Zillow Home ID: 5014036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15914 Green Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% higher than in Harvard, and 756.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harvard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60033 home values.
- 16514 Green Rd Harvard, IL$229K3--1,332
- 5912 Green Rd Harvard, IL$190K----1,464
- 16200 Green Rd Harvard, IL$207K3--2,207
- 16110 Green Rd Harvard, IL$126K------
- Green Rd Harvard, IL--------
- 16803 Green Rd Harvard, IL$230K22.51,600
- 16113 Green Rd Harvard, IL$215K321,486
- 6514 Alden Rd Harvard, IL$179K------
- 16800 Green Rd Harvard, IL$285K332,800
- 6506 Alden Rd Harvard, IL$199K522,256
- 16715 Green Rd Harvard, IL$132K421,942
- 15817 Thayer Rd Woodstock, IL$280K3--1,436
- 17017 Green Rd Harvard, IL$165K------
- 17119 Green Rd Harvard, IL--------
- 17019 Green Rd Harvard, IL$179K------
- 7015 Alden Rd Harvard, IL$182K------
- 17210 Green Rd Harvard, IL$217K32--
- 7014 Alden Rd Harvard, IL$380K32.5--
- 19000 E Us Highway 14 Harvard, IL$137K432,073
- 17001 Mcguire Rd Harvard, IL$124K------
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!