15919 Fordham St, Detroit, MI 482053 beds, 1 bath, 1,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $43,500
- Price/sqft: $31
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 437 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,424 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 210199778
- Zillow Home ID: 88636183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15919 Fordham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48205 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 132.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.8% higher than in Detroit, and 537.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48205 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
966 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1941
- Studio, 1 baths
- 15901 Fordham St Detroit, MI$37K31815
- Fordham St Detroit, MI$32K--1965
- 16001 Fordham St Detroit, MI$27K--1863
- 15916 Fordham St Detroit, MI$38K--1.51,284
- 15908 Fordham St Detroit, MI$37K--1998
- 16011 Fordham St Detroit, MI$28K--1863
- 15891 Fordham St Detroit, MI$39K31816
- 15902 Fordham St Detroit, MI$31K--1819
- 16000 Fordham St Detroit, MI$39K--1860
- 15894 Fordham St Detroit, MI$33K311,644
- 16019 Fordham St Detroit, MI$40K311,063
- 16010 Fordham St Detroit, MI$39K--1870
- 15883 Fordham St Detroit, MI$37K--1973
- 15886 Fordham St Detroit, MI$30K--1791
- 15875 Fordham St Detroit, MI$35K--1757
- 15919 Eastwood St Detroit, MI$36K--1.51,092
- 15901 Eastwood St Detroit, MI$39K311,160
- 15909 Eastwood St Detroit, MI$36K--1922
- 16026 Fordham St Detroit, MI$32K--1.5819
- 15880 Fordham St Detroit, MI$38K--1.51,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!