15922 La Salle Blvd, Detroit, MI 482385 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 12 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $6
- MLS #: 213096752
- Finished basement, 488 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 08010314
- Zillow Home ID: 88123931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15922 La Salle Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48238 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 79.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.4% less than in Detroit, and 226.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48238 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48238 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,600 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1926
- Studio, 1 baths
- 15910 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$34K--1748
- 15928 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$27K--1976
- 15916 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$32K--1968
- 15934 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$47K------
- 15904 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$47K--21,122
- 15898 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$32K--1968
- 15890 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$47K--21,824
- 15886 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$32K--1966
- 15929 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$38K------
- 15915 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$29K--1864
- 15923 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$27K--11,154
- 15933 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$27K--1912
- 15911 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$27K--11,224
- 15880 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$28K--1704
- 15901 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$64K222,182
- 15895 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$67K------
- 15874 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$56K--21,088
- 15887 La Salle Blvd Detroit, MI$41K--1758
- 15919 Baylis St Detroit, MI$58K--2.51,161
- 15925 Baylis St Detroit, MI$43K--11,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292