- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15928 Illinois Ct, Torrance, CA 905043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,498 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,682 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $470,000
- Price/sqft: $314
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,498 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 4066006023
- Zillow Home ID: 20358805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15928 Illinois Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Torrance market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% greater than in Torrance, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Torrance home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrance.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Torrance home values.
- 16004 Illinois Ct Torrance, CA$587K331,753
- 15922 Illinois Ct Torrance, CA$572K221,099
- 16010 Illinois Ct Torrance, CA$638K322,022
- 15916 Illinois Ct Torrance, CA$462K21837
- 16003 Gramercy Pl Gardena, CA$439K311,056
- 16007 Gramercy Pl Gardena, CA$444K321,208
- 15919 Gramercy Pl Gardena, CA$430K321,173
- 16011 Gramercy Pl Gardena, CA$489K321,681
- 2023 W 160th St Torrance, CA$705K532,698
- 16016 Illinois Ct Torrance, CA$479K21840
- 15910 Illinois Ct Torrance, CA$547K321,509
- 15915 Gramercy Pl Gardena, CA$420K321,208
- 16015 Gramercy Pl Gardena, CA$462K321,365
- 2024 W 159th St Torrance, CA$622K421,694
- 2024 W 160th St Torrance, CA$549K311,377
- 16022 Illinois Ct Torrance, CA$580K321,794
- 15904 Illinois Ct Torrance, CA$442K21811
- 15911 Gramercy Pl Gardena, CA$435K321,190
- 16019 Gramercy Pl Gardena, CA$468K321,160
- 2029 W 160th St Torrance, CA$516K221,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292