15939 Ward St, Fountain Valley, CA 927084 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,926 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $64,500
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- View: Park
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 10862319
- Zillow Home ID: 25205993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15939 Ward Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92708 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Fountain Valley, and 79.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92708 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
2,860 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1974
- 4 beds, 2 baths
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005