15950 SE Bluff Rd, Sandy, OR 97055
Sold on 7/18/13: $350,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,412 sq ft
- Lot:0.68 acres
- Year Built:1972
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $350,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
New carpet, microwave, concrete drive and cedar fence in 2012. New hot water heater in 2013. RV SPACE with electric and water next to the house. Large, 2 car garage with built-in shelves and workbench. Small garden shed. 0.68 acre property.
Fantastic, livable floor plan features a sheltered breezeway entry and flowing social circle floor plan.
A double fireplace separates the main living room and dining room.
The kitchen was updated in 2004 and features
- maple cabinets, one-touch closing drawers, nickel fixtures,
- quartz double sink and counters, instant filtered hot and cold water,
- triple recycling hidden trash bins, appliance garage, revolving spice shelves, deep cookware drawers
- touch top electric cooktop,
- black/stainless appliances, new microwave in 2012
- area and focus lighting,
-pull-out pantry plus additional pantry in adjoining hall - plenty of storage!
Master bedroom with separated dressing area and bath on main floor, opens to deck and hot tub.
Second bedroom and large hall bath also on main.
Two additional bedrooms and large hall bath downstairs.
Downstairs family room has gas fireplace, built in floor to ceiling shelves and slider to backyard patio.
Downstairs hobby/utility room has a new vinyl floor, kitchenette area and many built-in cabinets, workbench and counters, as well as a large closet with shelves.It could also be used as a second kitchen/dining area. Separate exterior entry to the downstairs has an alcove for storing skis, snowboards, boots.
Loads of storage - bonus room on the lower floor provides a large storage area and additional storage in 2 closets under the stairway. .
The huge, flat, open back yard is fully fenced and overlooks the Sandy River above the Sandy River Park. It has a STUNNING view of Mt Hood and the Sandy River valley below the bluff. The property is approximately ½ mile from the trailhead to the Sandy River Park.
Don't miss this dream property at a great price while rates are low! More pictures via e-mail or CALL now for appointment to see! 503-730-7628 (Jackie) or 503-679-1786 (Bob)
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop
- Basement sqft1,280
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow281
- Elementary SchoolKELSO
- Exterior MaterialOther, Wood
- High SchoolSANDY
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Parcel #00654937
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count13
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- ViewMountain, Territorial, Water
- Zillow Home ID48261578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15950 Se Bluff Road
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97055 home values.
- 37975 SE Jonsrud Ln Sandy, OR$383K32.02,370
- 15920 SE Bluff Rd Sandy, OR$492K53.53,833
- 16038 SE Bluff Rd Sandy, OR$170K31.01,251
- 15880 SE Bluff Rd Sandy, OR$279K22.01,336
- 37995 SE Jonsrud Ln Sandy, OR$320K33.01,734
- 15840 SE Bluff Rd Sandy, OR$375K53.02,656
- 38015 SE Jonsrud Ln Sandy, OR$312K42.02,136
- 37950 SE Jonsrud Ln Sandy, OR$361K43.03,717
- 15985 SE Bluff Rd Sandy, OR$138K21.0840
- 15931 SE Bluff Rd Sandy, OR$179K32.01,432
- 38025 SE Jonsrud Ln Sandy, OR$386K34.02,448
- 37960 SE Jonsrud Ln Sandy, OR$362K44.02,990
- 15888 Dreamcatcher Ave Sandy, OR$207K41.52,050
- 15880 Dreamcatcher Ave Sandy, OR$200K32.01,382
- 16035 SE Bluff Rd Sandy, OR$255K41.01,651
- 38035 SE Jonsrud Ln Sandy, OR$416K43.02,996
- 15866 Dreamcatcher Ave Sandy, OR$202K32.01,424
- 15968 Dreamcatcher Ave Sandy, OR$199K32.51,353
Nearby Schools in Sandy
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292