1596 Morning Star Dr, Morgan Hill, CA 950374 beds, 4 baths, 2,827 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,268 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- HOA Fee: $66
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $983,000
- Price/sqft: $348
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 629 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,827 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 72844004
- Zillow Home ID: 19845390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1596 Morning Star Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% higher than in Morgan Hill, and 17.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
- 1586 Morning Star Dr Morgan Hill, CA$919K32.52,327
- 1606 Morning Star Dr Morgan Hill, CA$1.07M543,480
- 1576 Morning Star Dr Morgan Hill, CA$986K43.52,827
- 1616 Morning Star Dr Morgan Hill, CA$994K332,327
- 1845 Silverwings Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.08M433,200
- 1835 Silverwings Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.18M433,365
- 1591 Morning Star Dr Morgan Hill, CA$781K42.51,668
- 1601 Morning Star Dr Morgan Hill, CA$753K42.51,668
- 19068 Savannah Ct Morgan Hill, CA$960K431,989
- 19083 Ravenswood Ct Morgan Hill, CA$811K432,304
- 1855 Silverwings Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.85M54.55,500
- 1825 Silverwings Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.23M53.53,289
- 1566 Morning Star Dr Morgan Hill, CA$913K32.52,327
- 1626 Morning Star Dr Morgan Hill, CA$978K532,787
- 19063 Savannah Ct Morgan Hill, CA$831K432,000
- 1865 Silverwings Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.06M43.53,215
- 19087 Ravenswood Ct Morgan Hill, CA$948K32.52,327
- 19072 Savannah Ct Morgan Hill, CA$942K32.52,327
- 1561 Morning Star Dr Morgan Hill, CA$755K--2.51,668
- 19086 Ravenswood Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.12M53.53,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.