15964 Apperson Blvd, Oregon City, OR 970454 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,838 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $313,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,838 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 05011880
- Zillow Home ID: 70509081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15964 Apperson Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97045 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% lower than in Oregon City, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97045 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oregon City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97045 home values.
- 15980 Apperson Blvd Oregon City, OR$413K322,502
- 13912 Melinda St Oregon City, OR$412K323,225
- 15964 Apperson Blvd Oregon City, OR$280K42.52,836
- 15996 Apperson Blvd Oregon City, OR$394K433,244
- 13947 Melinda St Oregon City, OR$347K32.52,396
- 13947 Melinda St Oregon City, OR--------
- 15951 Leo Ct Oregon City, OR$415K32.52,555
- 16012 Apperson Blvd Oregon City, OR$374K42.52,430
- 13924 Melinda St Oregon City, OR$376K432,724
- 15965 Leo Ct Oregon City, OR$380K32.52,462
- 13860 Melinda St Oregon City, OR$220K311,385
- 15973 Apperson Blvd Oregon City, OR$206K111,472
- 13865 Melinda St Oregon City, OR$143K321,608
- 15920 Apperson Blvd Oregon City, OR$211K211,404
- 15983 Apperson Blvd Oregon City, OR$141K11833
- 15993 Apperson Blvd Oregon City, OR$199K21.51,512
- 15975 Leo Ct Oregon City, OR$373K32.52,502
- 16005 Apperson Blvd Oregon City, OR$132K111,018
- 16015 Apperson Blvd Oregon City, OR$213K--2.51,302
- 15908 Apperson Blvd Oregon City, OR$305K32.11,697
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292