- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1597 Sunset Ave, Akron, OH 443013 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,815 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $47,500
- Price/sqft: $47
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 546 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6810019
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35456418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1597 Sunset Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Firestone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Akron, and 101.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 1593 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$47K211,008
- 1601 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$65K311,008
- 1605 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$59K41.51,332
- 1587 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$61K31.51,284
- 1611 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$64K311,008
- 1646 Highview Ave Akron, OH$62K21941
- 1650 Highview Ave Akron, OH$58K31941
- 1642 Highview Ave Akron, OH$59K31941
- 1656 Highview Ave Akron, OH$43K311,013
- 1615 Sunset Ave # 0 Akron, OH$61K------
- 1636 Highview Ave Akron, OH$64K31941
- 1615 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$63K311,068
- 1660 Highview Ave Akron, OH$58K21941
- 1577 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$68K311,122
- 1598 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$73K311,008
- 1602 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$73K311,008
- 1594 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$70K311,008
- 1619 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$63K311,008
- 1606 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$56K31.51,008
- 1664 Highview Ave Akron, OH$58K31941
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.