15970 Montrose Ln, Inola, OK 740364 beds, 3 baths, 2,725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 110 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $16
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $82,500
- Price/sqft: $147
- MLS #: 1425233
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 1239 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 2,725 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 660085138
- Zillow Home ID: 64910423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15970 Montrose Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74036 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 192.3% greater than in Inola, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74036 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Inola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74036 home values.
- 29497 S 4190 Rd Inola, OK$136K----1,980
- 29404 S 4190 Rd Inola, OK$221K321,976
- 15950 Montrose Ln Inola, OK$431K433,349
- 29505 S 4190 Rd Inola, OK$216K322,329
- 16125 E Mary Lynn Rd Inola, OK$143K----2,574
- 15940 Montrose Ln Inola, OK--------
- 29198 S 4190 Rd Inola, OK$191K431,851
- 29501 S 4190 Rd Inola, OK$156K432,240
- 29015 S 4190 Rd Inola, OK$165K322,562
- 16055 E Mary Lynn Rd Inola, OK$153K321,546
- 29555 S 4190 Rd Inola, OK$180K422,388
- 16105 E Mary Lynn Rd Inola, OK$104K321,320
- 16111 E Mary Lynn Rd Inola, OK$153K321,823
- 29305 S 4190 Rd Inola, OK$163K322,562
- 15930 Montrose Ln Inola, OK--Studio----
- 16121 E Mary Lynn Rd Inola, OK$133K321,543
- 29354 S 4190 Rd Inola, OK$210K321,958
- 16052 E Mary Lynn Rd Inola, OK$128K321,632
- 15825 Montrose Ln Inola, OK$509K453,600
- 16088 E Mary Lynn Rd Inola, OK$176K321,781
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!