1598 N Michelle Cir, Memphis, TN 381072 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
3 bedroom 1 bathroom home with great curb apappeal. This is in an up and comming area.
Home has been repaired and has been recently rented out on a 2 year lease:
1st year at $700 monthly, 2nd year at $750 monthly.
Home has hardwood floors and a 1 car garage with a fanced in back yard, also has a separate dining room
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $57,700
- Price/sqft: $48
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 220 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 040042 00152
- Zillow Home ID: 42155612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1598 N Michelle Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% lower than in Memphis, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 1604 N Michelle Cir Memphis, TN$40K311,049
- 1594 N Michelle Cir Memphis, TN$47K311,248
- 1608 N Michelle Cir Memphis, TN$63K31.51,326
- 1588 N Michelle Cir Memphis, TN$70K211,222
- 1070 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$68K321,748
- 1616 N Michelle Cir Memphis, TN$73K321,754
- 1601 N Michelle Cir Memphis, TN$62K311,200
- 1605 N Michelle Cir Memphis, TN$61K421,656
- 1064 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$63K211,252
- 1611 N Michelle Cir Memphis, TN$53K311,237
- 1622 N Michelle Cir Memphis, TN$46K211,145
- 1058 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$46K211,114
- 1069 E Michelle Cir Memphis, TN$70K31.51,620
- 1075 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$100K422,869
- 1083 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$96K422,391
- 1054 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$63K311,400
- 1626 N Michelle Cir Memphis, TN$48K311,301
- 1071 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$62K311,265
- 1061 E Michelle Cir Memphis, TN$63K311,422
- 1067 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$75K211,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292