1599 Robin Hood Ln, Memphis, TN 381113 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $29,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 1200 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 058022 00014
- Zillow Home ID: 42189701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1599 Robin Hood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.9% lower than in Memphis, and 20.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 1605 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$50K211,810
- 1591 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$28K311,049
- 3677 Mcduff Ave Memphis, TN$29K311,034
- 1611 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$44K211,216
- 3669 Mcduff Ave Memphis, TN$51K311,004
- 1585 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$33K421,289
- Miami Rd Memphis, TN$40K31576
- Sturgeon Ave Memphis, TN--21720
- Miami Rd Memphis, TN$70K211,296
- 3680 Sturgeon Ave Memphis, TN$55K311,054
- 3665 Mcduff Ave Memphis, TN$66K31.51,600
- 3672 Sturgeon Ave Memphis, TN$52K311,092
- 3659 Mcduff Ave Memphis, TN$55K311,311
- Sturgeon Ave Memphis, TN$37K311,101
- Sturgeon Ave Memphis, TN$47K321,601
- Sturgeon Ave Memphis, TN$62K311,374
- Mary Dr Memphis, TN$32K311,010
- Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$46K211,128
- 1623 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$45K311,508
- 1600 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$26K31832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292