15A Kingery Quarter APT 202, Burr Ridge, IL 605272 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $46,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet,2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level,3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable,4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable,Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms,Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned,Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable,Age \ 31-40 Years,Air Conditioning \ 1 (Window/Wall Unit),Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse,Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance,Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care,Assessment Includes \ Other,Assessment Includes \ Pool,Assessment Includes \ Scavenger,Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal,Basement (Y/N) \ None,Basement \ None,Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No,Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No,Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm,Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet,Dining Room Level \ Main Level,Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No,Driveway \ Asphalt,Electricity \ Circuit Breakers,Exposure \ N (North),Exterior Building Type \ Brick,Exterior Property Features \ Master Antenna,Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens,Family Room Level \ Not Applicable,Foundation \ Concrete,Frequency \ Monthly,Heat/Fuel \ Baseboard,Heat/Fuel \ Gas,Interior Property Features \ Storage,Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile,Kitchen Level \ Main Level,Kitchen Type \ Galley,Laundry Level \ Not Applicable,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell,Living Room Flooring \ Carpet,Living Room Level \ Main Level,Lot Description \ Common Grounds,Management \ Manager On-site,Management \ Monday through Friday,Master Association Fee \ No,Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None,Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet,Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level,Offered for Sale or Rent \ No,Other Information \ None,Parking \ Assigned Spaces,Parking On-Site \ No,Parking Type \ Space/s,Pet Information \ Cats OK,Pet Information \ Dogs OK,Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes,Property Type \ Attached Single,Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No,Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles),Sewer \ Other,Special Assessments \ N,Square Feet Source \ Assessor,Status \ Contingent,Tax Exemptions \ None,Type of House \ Condo,Type of House \ Condo,Water \ Other,Waterfront (Y/N) \ No,
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 1002307218
- Zillow Home ID: 4602445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15A Kingery Quarter APT 202
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60527, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.3% greater than in Du Page, and 527.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Du Page.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60527 home values.
Nearby Schools in Du Page
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292