A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 1,781 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $408,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ View
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,556 sqft
- Parcel #: 0707410
- Zillow Home ID: 96123289
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $262-575K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06385 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Waterford as a whole. Among 06385 homes, this home is valued 87.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06385, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Waterford, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06385 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
Nearby Schools in Waterford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.